Sunday, January 9, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering...

   So, in case any of you were wondering, or hadn't figured it out yet, sarcasm is usually my main language.  Then comes English.  So, please, don't be angry about my sarcastic and dry humor; it is not meant towards you.
   I s'pose I better tell you a little about myself.  Here are the basics you need to know:

  • I'm usually very patient.
  • I'm very protective of my friends.
  • I like people with good grammar.
  • My pet peeves are liars and back-stabbers.  And people who chomp their gum and like to scratch their fingernails against chalkboards, or their forks against their plates.
  • I can't hate anyone.  I can really dislike them, but not hate.  Hate is a very strong word.
  • I hate dolls.  And yes, I really do HATE them.
  • I prefer fantasy over reality... Unless the reality is really good.
  • I'm anti-social.
  • I'm OCD.
  • I'm ADD.
  • I like big words.
Now, here some stuff you might find it fun to know:
  •  I talk to inanimate objects a lot.  Like pop cans.  And my homework.
  • My favourite colors are green, black, gold, silver, and red.  But not altogether.
  • I like this spelling of "favourite" instead of this spelling of "favorite."  Same with grey.  "Grey", not "gray."
  • I have blue/green/grey colored eyes.  It depends on the day which color is more dominant.
  • I like having dark red hair.
  • I enjoy being pale.  That way, at least I'm all one color.
  • I'm 17 and I still sleep with stuffed animals.  I have a little stuffed pony with a heart on his butt that I sleep with every night... Don't judge; he's sexy.
  • I could care less if you call me weird.  In fact, I'll probably agree with you.
  • I'm a tom-boy who likes some girly things.  Only some, though.
  • I prefer to be friends with the people who are like me, in the sense that nobody likes us.
  • My friends all agree that I'm like the Mother Hen.
  • In my group of friends, I'm sort of the unwilling leader.  Meaning, I didn't really choose (or want) to be the leader, but they all kinda look up to me.  It's less that way, now, of course, because we're all growing up.
  • Dr. Pepper makes my heart beat erratically.  It's the only pop that can make me hyper.
  • I'm not really into sweets.
  • I like cheese.  And ham.  And pizza... Yep.
  • I grew up with a more close relationship with my older brother than my older sister.  So I have been conditioned to like swords and weapons of mass destruction more than dresses and make-up and girly things.
  • I'm very clumsy.
  • My boyfriend and I are going to build a castle with like, ten forges, and we're going to be rulers of our own country. -nod- Yep.  Fun stuff.
  • My boyfriend is my best friend.
  • I'm a sucker for love stories.
  • When I get mad, I see everything in red.
  • I was a boxer for 7 years.
  • I am going to be an author... Hopefully... Someday... Y-eah.
   Alrighty, so that's some fun facts about me.  Leave a little obiter (comment) if you would like to know something I didn't mention in the above lists.

   This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

3 comments:

  1. heehee your soo silly sissy! =) now i makes a blog tooo =) maybe put my writings on here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sistor!!!!
    Yes, do so.
    We will write together =DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things about you....a boxer, very nice. hence why you moved so well on the dancefloor. and i've not met many other people who have eyes similar to mine that are blue, grey, or green. Hell, mine have even been a golden yellow once. my eyes change with my mood as well as the day. Very fun to find out more about someone similar to me

    ReplyDelete