Monday, January 10, 2011

I'll Have The Usual: Drama, With Some Lies And Deceit Thrown In. Ooh, And Coffee, Please.

   Oh, the wonders of high school!  Full of liars, backstabbers, cheaters, and all the other kinds of people we just simply adore!  Wouldn't you agree?
   Ookay, now that I got that sarcastic and caustic remark out of my system, I must say, I do enjoy a good cup of coffee.  It sooths the nerves... Well, usually.  In this case, I'm too annoyed to be soothed by my dear friend, Coffee.
   Shall I explain?
   Well, for one, which has nothing to do with high school or any of that fun stuff, Bear has thrown up twice, today.  That's a total of about six or seven times in the past four days.  Now, I know about only one person on here knows who Bear is, so for the sake of your sanity, I shall provide a picture:


   My dear friends, meet Bear.  He's a Bouvier des Flandres, and he thinks he's a lap dog.  How would you like that to try and curl into your lap?  All 100 and some pounds of fur, claws, a stubby tail, bad breath, and all?  However, he's an angel, although lately he's quite depressed.  His coat is long and matted, and since it has been so cold, we haven't been able to give him a much-needed bath and haircut.  Plus, another bath after that.  Once we get the chance to clean him up, I think he will be much happier.
   I get along great with this dog, especially since we're both ADD.  Well, I guess he's more ADHD.  He's got all the hype.
   Anywho, lately he's been vomiting up after he eats.  We think he might have some kind of infection again, because this has happened before.  Poor Bear is just all around, not a very happy puppy.  Dog.  Puppy-dog. Whatever.  Either way, he's sick and my mom left both piles of puke sitting on the floor for the whole day.  I almost stepped in it twice.
   Now, you all might be wondering why I didn't clean it up myself.  I have a very good reason:  I can't stand the smell, let alone the sight, of vomit.  Doesn't matter whether it's cat vomit, dog vomit, human vomit, I can't stand it.  That's the only thing that makes me sick to my stomach.  I can stand blood, spit, snot... Okay, snot's a little disgusting, but you get what I mean:  I can't stand puke.

   Ookay, on to the next order of business:
Stupid People That I Go To School With.
They Suck.
   So, there's this one girl (let's call her Tanya) who, for the entire first semester treated me like $#@* for no apparent reason.  Several times she told my friend (let's call her Lena; she acts as Switzerland in this situation) that she hated me, called me names I will not repeat, for the sake of sensitive eyes, and just all around treated me like a poop-covered Popsicle. (In simple terms, she treated me terribly.)
   Now, all of a sudden, Tanya gets on Facebook and asks me,"Why do you hate me?"
   Excuse me?!  She's the one who hates me! 
   But, alas, when I tell her this, she replies,"I don't hate you.  I got told you hated me."
   By whom? I ask.
   "Someone who sits with us at lunch, but isn't in our class."
   (Let's call this one Rachel) Rachel?
   "Yeah."
   Well, she doesn't really care for me, so I'm not surprised she'd talk bad about me.
-|-|-|-|-
   And so on, and so forth.  She's being all freakily nice to me.  Not that I'm complaining or anything, but it's kinda creepy.  I just wonder when she'll go back to being her normal spiteful self?...

   Well, I'm going to get more coffee.  I ran out.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment