Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Going Back...

   Well, school resumes tomorrow.  But thankfully, it's a 10 o'clock late start.  The only problem is, in the meantime, I have no clue where to go.  The school won't be open at 7 in the morning, but I have no choice but to go in at that time. (My dad has to be at work at 7, and my mom won't be around to take me in later.)
   Alas, I know not what to do...

   I, uh, apologize for the old-fashioned manner in which I'm speaking.  6 hours of nothing but watching Pride & Prejudice tends to have that effect. Maybe if I listen to some hardcore rock, I'll snap out of it.  A little Coheed and Cambria should do the trick.  Yes, the very same song I gave myself a headache to while doing a little head-tripping.

   So, I still haven't completely finished my drama homework.  I don't get why we have to do a dumb worksheet, anyways.  I mean, it's drama.  You're s'posed to act, and all that fun stuff, not do stupid worksheets. I would rather do more Algebra than finish drama.  And that's saying a lot, since I have an aversion to anything math-related.  Especially Algebra.  Algebra sucks.

   In other, but not so pleasant news, Bear threw up 3 more times today.  All right in front of the door.  Now, I thought I would be the good and dutiful daughter, and clean it up before Dad got home, but that plan kinda fell through.  I got within a foot of it, and almost ended up adding to the pile.  Ugh, just thinking about it makes me sick... I was only able to stomach throwing paper towels over the area.  I was still gagging 5 minutes later.  Ugh.  Ookay, new subject.
   Ow.  I just stubbed my toe.  Against the shoe box for my Converse hi-tops.  Ow.  I've been having all sorts of problems today.  I went to make macaroni, and nearly dumped the whole box on the floor trying to get the stupid thing open.  Then, iTunes stole about 7 bucks out of my account.  One moment, it was $22.08.  I bought a .99 cent song, and suddenly the dang thing says $15.88!  One song, and I lose 7 freaking bucks.  What the crap?!  Least to say, I was not a very happy camper.  I'm still not.  Stupid, freaking, gay iTunes!  You suck!!!  You suck like caramel-covered peanuts and butterballs!!
   ... Sorry.  I don't need anger-management, I swear.  I guarantee you'd be pissed, too, if iTunes stole your money.  Okay, I will say no more about it.  Moving on!
   My cat, Spock, decided that he was going to haul his fat kitten butt up onto my recliner while I was watching Pride & Prejudice, and kneed on my boob.  All I can say is, thank goodness we just clipped his claws, or my boob probably would have swelled to a size C.  Wondering why I say that?  I'm highly allergic to cats, therefore, if they decide to claw me, I'm screwed.  The scratch will swell at least 3x it's size, and itch like crazy, which only makes everything worse.  So if Spock hadn't of had his claws trimmed, he would've clawed me at least a billion times, and then... Voilà!  Size C!...Yeah, not cool.
   Well, my dearest friends, I'm going to take a nice hot shower, since my house feels somewhat like and icebox.  Have a good evening, and hopefully I will have something new up by the end of the day tomorrow.


This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment