Monday, January 10, 2011

Why?

   I was sleeping amazingly.  No school, I could sleep all day.  But noooooo, I had to get a freaking bloody nose!  And then, I got on the computer to check one more time to make for sure there was no school.  But, instead of going to the KNLV's radio station website, I get on Facebook.  Now, my psycho friend Seth, who has been up for over 48 hours, is chattering like a monkey who's ingested enough coffee and sugar to give a heart attack to a water buffalo.
   Oh, my bad, Seth just announced that he took Adderall, which is an ADHD medication used to help kids focus, or help with sleeping disorders.  Seth took a whole s**t load more than he was s'posed to.  And I can't even call for help if he gets sick or anything because he's in Iowa, and I'm in Nebraska!  Ugh... I need to go back to bed.  I'm not even sure how it is, exactly, that I ended up returning to my blog.
   I'm going back to bed.  Wait, I gotta check KNLV, first.
. . . . .
   We're good, no school.  Okay, goodnight, my friends.  Well, actually it's good morning for you guys, but I'm going back to bed and... Yeah, okay, I'm rambling.  Peace.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας...-snooooooooore-...

No comments:

Post a Comment