Omigosh, so my dad and I nearly died this morning. Okay, so, it rained like really hard this morning, and then it froze, so everything was covered in solid ice, including the highway. Halfway to town, where there's enormous valleys on either side of the road, my dad lost control, even though we were moving snail pace, and we started spinning on the road. We almost took a little nosedive into a huge valley, where we probably would've died, then we slid back onto our side of the road and almost took out a reflector post thingy and almost went into the ditch at the same time before we finally got back into control. From there, we went great-grandpa snail pace.
It was a late start for school, so I was going to my boyfriend's 'till 10. But as my dad went to turn onto my boyfriend's road, we spun broadside across the road, then couldn't go anywhere. His tires are bald, anyway, so that helped none. Finally, after getting straight, then flipping broadside again and sliding backwards, the tires caught hold of some non-iced over grass, and propelled us forward onto my boyfriend's road. I almost died trying to walk over his house's wooden deck, because it was covered in ice, but we all made it to our destinations safe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, it's that one time of the month where a girl's hormones go totally off balance and make us irritable and completely unstable, and therefore, dangerous. The littlest things can tick us off, or make us cry so easily. It's ridiculous. It's like a monthly bipolar-ism, with the addition of killer cramps and feeling just all-around crappy.
My symptoms are so strange. Like 3 or 4 days before it hits (my friend and I call it Code Red), I pretty much feel like I'm dying of thirst for like, two days. I have to keep asking my teachers if I can go get a drink, I drink 'till I'm waterlogged, and by the time I get back to class, I'm dying of thirst again. So dumb.
Then, when the dumb thing finally does hit, the first day is filled with the worst sort of cramps. They hurt enough to make me curl up into a little ball and beg to die. Then, my body gets all achy and sore, and everything just plain sucks. The day after all the pain is usually my moodiest. That's my Angry Day. The two days following that one are my Depression Days, where I basically just wallow in self-pity and talk bad about myself. The last few days are my Annoyance Days, where I'm really getting tired of pads and tampons, and just want the dumb thing to end already.
Currently, my Angry Day is ending. Tomorrow is Depression Day Numero Uno. Yay me.
The sucky thing about your period, and I dunno if this is just me, or a lot of other girls, during the whole time, I'm completely off balance. And I mean literally. I have no hand-eye coordination, no foot-eye coordination, no hand-foot coordination... Heck, I might as well just say I have no brain-body coordination.
We had a late start today because of the freezing rain, so I went to my boyfriend's house around 7. So, as we were getting ready to go to school a few hours later, I was waiting for him to put his shoes on, and I thunked my head against one of those little singular shelf things.
Then, during Spanish class, I went to the bathroom, and ended up smucking myself in the head as I tried to close the stall door. I mean, how does that even happen?
During Drama class, me and two friends had to do a skit, and it involved one of them pulling me to the floor, put she didn't even have to pull me, I pretty much fell down all by myself and bruised my entire left elbow on the floor. (My other friend is on her period, too, and she cut and bruised her ankle up pretty bad during the same skit. Coincidence? I think not.)
Finally, I went to give a friend a ride home (the same one who smucked her ankle), and I went to get in and nearly knocked myself out when I smacked my head on the door frame.
I hate to see what's going to happen next. Right now, my right arm feels like it needs to be stretched, but it won't stretch, so now its aching. My fingers, too.
Last night, I had Dr. Pepper before bed. Baaaad idea. Remember what happened last time I had Dr. Pepper before bed? I had weird and psychotic dreams that made no sense. Well, the same happened this time, only it was all one dream, and I don't think I'm going to try and re-tell it in detail.
Long story short, in the dream, I was Columbian, and the Columbian government stole everyone's kids and tried to hide them, then me and Denzel Washington went to all these warehouses, beat the crap out of all these guards, found all the kids, then we all rallied together, stole semis and escaped. Then, apparently, I was put to death, after I had some random kid that was half cow (don't ask) and my sister (who was also Columbian in this dream) took care of him after I was put to death for defying the government. Y-eah.
Let's just say that was the crappiest night of sleep ever. I don't think I stayed in one spot for more than a minute, was half awake the entire time, and kept getting hot and cold flashes. I'd say no more Dr. Pepper before bedtime for me!
Well, I gotta go find something for Drama class tomorrow. Night, friends.
This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off. Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.
P.S. I just ran into an open drawer in my kitchen with my hip... Ow.
P.P.S. I just realized, last time it was coffee that I drank right before bed. Just for the record, Dr. P before bed is worse... I'm just sayin'...
No comments:
Post a Comment