Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maaabye I Shouldn't Drink Caffeinated Coffee Before Bed...

   I really need to stop drinking coffee before bed.  It makes me have whacko dreams that make perfect sense while I'm dreaming them, but absolutely no sense when I wake up and try to explain them to someone.  But even while I was dreaming some of these next dreams, I remember thinking, Wow, how did that happen?  That's weird...

WARNING: IF SPIDERS GIVE YOU THE WILLIES, DON'T LOOK AT THE PICTURES!
(I know, it's hard not to.)

   Have any of you ever heard of the book series Cirque du Freak?  Or maybe the movie based of book 1, The Vampire's Assistant?  Well, if you have... Remember Madame Octa?  The spider?


   Dear friends, meet Madame Octa.  Now I had this dream that she kept chasing me and trying to jump on me.  But I didn't recognize her at first, because, at first, she looked like this:


   No joke.  I found that on Google, and it looks almost exactly the same.
   Anyhow, this spider was like, going nutso, jumping all over the place.  So, my friend (who, looks eerily like Taylor Lautner.  No, dead serious.  It's freaking creepy) and I tried to drive away in a blue Mustang Convertible (like the one she drives in Princess Diaries 1).  Somehow, the stupid spider is like swinging after us, and suddenly she lands in my lap, and now she looks like the first picture, so I'm all like, "Oh!  It's Madame Octa!  Why didn't you tell us it was you?!  Goodness me! (Okay, I didn't really say that "Goodness me" part.  I was just trying to emphasize how much of an idiot I probably looked and sounded, talking to a spider like it was my long lost buddy.)

  Then, the dream randomly switches, and suddenly I'm at my house, and my dad can't get out of the driveway 'cause there's too much snow (which there actually is, at the moment.)  So, I'm all like, I'm awesome, I can get out in my mom's crappy little vehicle, I'm going to show off!  So I jump into my mom's car, and suddenly my dad's all like Nooooo, don't goooooo!!!  But I ignore him and peel out, and suddenly, before I even get 1/4 the way down the driveway, I'm suddenly riding...I'm not sure what it was, but I think it was a very tiny version of my mom's car, and I was sitting on the top, almost like it was a little sled.  We were skidding everywhere, then I like flew into the ditch, but I was awesome, and we kept going, and suddenly, as I'm jumping about 20 feet over the fence that fences in our horses, thing turns into this wicked dirt bike.  And now, these two dudes on dirt bikes are suddenly chasing me around the field, and I'm riding all awesome-like, yelling at them, saying my bike is cooler than there's, and they're sitting, there with machine guns strapped on their shoulders, yelling,"Nuh-UH!  Ours are green and awesome!" And I'm all like,"Yeah!, well mine's SILVER, @$$-HOLE!!!" 
   I start riding back to the fence, and again, I like jump 20 feet in the air over the fence, doing somersaults and stuff.
   This is where it suddenly makes no sense.  Well, even less sense than the rest.  As I'm going back down, my backyard, which is first, filled with snow, is now filled with water.  Like an ocean.  It's deep, but yet, all the outside buildings are still standing.  Y-eah, weird... But anyways, my dirt bike has magically disappeared out from under me and I fall in the water.
   There's more to the dream after that, but it's fuzzy, and really hard to explain, and involves blood and getting the crap kicked out of me.  And a random cat that's afraid of the dark and likes night lights.  -shakes head-
   I do believe that ends my coffee-drinking before bedtime.  That way, you poor people will not have to suffer through another attempt by me to retell my dreams to you.

   Well, on to stuff that makes sense!
   My dad was an angel, and brought me home a donut from work yesterday.  When he said goodbye to me this morning, he told me it was in the fridge, and he had made me some coffee.  I love my dad lol.  So, right now, I am just polishing off the last bit of that donut.  It was one of those ones that have filling.  I think this one is cherry.  So good.  It's not like I need anything fattening, but I don't eat sweets that much, and these donuts are a good treat.

   Omigosh!  Okay, you know when people send you a Forward, and read it and it says you have to forward it to this many people in this many minutes, or something bad will happen, and you're all like,"Psssh, those things never come true," but you send it anyway, because secretly, part of you believes that if you don't, bad things will happen???  I hate those... But the ones that tell me if I don't send it, some little girl with half a face will like, smother me in my sleep at midnight, I don't send those, just to spite the little murderers.  I haven't died yet.  Although, I do go to sleep afraid the psychopath is going to pop up next to my bed earlier than the set time of death, just because I pissed her off and deliberately didn't forward the stupid thing just to make her mad.

   Well, I'm going to post this now, and go look for this song I heard yesterday on a preview of the movie 9.  It was a wicked song, so I'm going to look up the soundtrack on iTunes and see if I can't find it and buy it.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment