Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Organized Messes and Amnesia

     Don't you hate it when you put stuff where you know you'll remember their location, then somebody goes and moves things around because they think it's messy?
     I'm thinking of this because I always keep my iPod charger on the computer desk, and, now, suddenly it's not here.  I have only one explanation:  Mother!
     And it's only my charger that's missing; all of the rest of the clutter is still piled on the desk.  Oh, sometimes, I just want to move all her stuff around, and see how she likes it.
     Then again, since I am getting to that age where I'm starting to lose my mind (18 is the DoomsMind Age in this family; sometimes the disease strikes even earlier), maybe I took it somewhere for some stupid reason that no one could ever make sense of, and just forgot where I put it.  But I could've (it just told me "could've" was not a word.  Bite me, Spell Check) sworn that I had left it where I always leave it, which is on the computer desk.
     I'm pretty sure the DoomsMind Disease has already settled in.  I can't even remember what we had for lunch yesterday.

     In case you guys can't tell, I'm in one of those so-tired-and-worn-out-that-you're-super-hyper moods.  Well, I guess it's not really a mood, but whatever.  Either way, I'm like that right now, and I think I carpel-tunnel from trying to finish my Kingdom Hearts poster/drawing-thing for Art class tomorrow, so I can turn it in for sketchbook.  I'm almost done, but the shading is killing me.

     Okay, I'm going to go back to it, now.  Maybe I can get majority of it done tonight, then finish the rest tomorrow morning.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment