Saturday, August 27, 2011

Alice In Wonderland: Dark Shadow...

     Itching to hang with my buddy for a little while, I went over to her house yesterday to hang out.  We were messing around, trying on clothes.  Now, first, I should mention, my buddy (Kayla) is an amazing seamstress.  She is absolutely phenomenal at making Lolita dresses:

This is an example of a Lolita.  Pretty hot stuff, if you ask me.  So fun to wear.

     Anyway, she had made a couple, and, for the longest time, she has always wanted to do a photo shoot with Alice In Wonderland, not only with a regular Alice, but a Dark Alice, as well.  So, since I hadn't had any camera fun in awhile, we decided to do the shoot that day.  Let's just say it was a blast (aside from pesky mosquitoes, itchy plants, and heat of the afternoon sun).  Kayla is going to edit them, but she's going to put all the of them on Facebook, unedited, so I can play with them, too.  And when she does that, I'll go ahead and post some on here for you guys.  They were pretty entertaining.

     So, that's all I really wanted to share for the moment... Other than I'm feeling like crap, I don't know why. My body is achy, and my head hurts constantly, and I'm so exhausted.  But other than that, that's all I've got to say.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment