Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fight-or-Flight of the Buttered Popcorn

   Maybe there's a good reason I never eat popcorn, except when I go to the movies (which is hardly ever).
So I'm just sitting here, feeling hungry, and I get a sudden craving for popcorn.  Now, I love the heavily buttered kind, like at the movies, when nearly every piece is a golden buttery color.  Well, my mom buys the buttery kind, but apparently, I didn't think there was enough butter.  Or salt.  So I take this spray butter that we have and saturate my popcorn in it, and then I pour about 1000 tons of salt on it... If I keep this up, I'll be dead by time I'm thirty.

  Alright, so have you ever tried to open your iTunes, and you get something that says:

"iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience."

   What the heck?  The stupid thing hasn't even opened, how can it close!?  Sometimes, I really hate computers.  So, now I'm being forced to listen to my new Innerpartysystem CD in Windows Media Player... Which is better than nothing, I s'pose.

   I'm running out of the scrumptious golden buttery popcorn pieces, guys... This depresses me.

   So (I start out with so a lot, don't I?) I had some new story ideas.  And because I love you guys (the few of you who actually read this, but are awesome nonetheless) I will share them with you.  Okay, here goes:

1st Idea: (Not my normal writing style)
-Girl
-Guy
-Girl loses fiancé in a car accident (collision, she was driving, she blames herself, etc.)
-Guy-has one of those 'doesn't-care-about-himself' attitudes
-A few years after car accident, Guy meets Girl
-Guy and Girl go out on a date
-Decide to start a relationship
-Girl falls for Guy
-Guy finds out it's his fault Girl's fiancé died (he was the other driver)
-Guy wants to tell Girl, but doesn't want to lose her, because he realizes he's falling for her
-Have some sort of fight, and Girl leaves (still not knowing about Guy and accident)
-Guy dies (not literally) in despair and leaves
-Girl finds out about accident some other way (not sure yet)
-Girl goes after Guy
-Girl tells Guy what she knows
-Guy thinks she'll hate him forever now
-Instead, Girl hugs him and blah blah blah
-They live happily ever after

Or something like that.  Yeah.

(Wow, now even Windows Media Player won't come up -_-)

Now, the second idea is more my style, but I don't know enough about it to tell you.  So, you'll have to wait.

RANDOM SUBJECT CHANGE

   There's something creepy going on with a guy I know.  Let's call him L.A.  There's something not quite right with him.  We used to be pretty good friends, but I kinda pushed him away 'cause he kept hitting on me, and such.  Well, he got upset, and wouldn't talk to me for awhile, then suddenly, everything was fine.  But lately, he's been... I can't even explain.  I don't want to sound all hippy-ish, but there's something messed up with his aura.  I suddenly feel very unsafe around him, almost like a rabbit hanging around with a fox.  A very big fox, that could crush that little girl rabbit as easily as one could destroy a flower.  A very big fox that could easily annihilate that little girl rabbit, even though the little girl rabbit is like, three years older than the fox.  You get the picture.
   On the surface, he's all smiles (especially now that he apparently has another crush on a girl, whom we'll call B)  This big fox, though, is a total player, and I don't trust him.  I'm nervous for B.  She's one of my friends, and I don't want anything to happen to her.  Even I have no clue what L.A.'s capable of, and I know-well, thought I knew-him pretty well.  And my other friend, Alice, had a really creepy dream with L.A. in it, and he kept hitting on her and stuff, and when I started talking to her about it (still in the dream) he got all mad and scary and... Yeah.
   I dunno, it just sets my nerves on edge when I'm around him.  It brings up that fight-or-flight instinct, and I keep having to push it back down.
   Something's not right...

I'm going to go.  I'll catch you guys later.  Hobey-ho.
This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment