Who here absolutely abhors Valentine's Day? -raises hand- I have a boyfriend, but I still don't like Valentine's Day... I may be a romantic, but V-Day is just an excuse for stalkers to openly chase after their stalkees, throwing candy at them and screaming "I love you!!!" (Why do I feel like I've written this before? 0.o)
Anyway, the only reason I'm looking forward to V-Day is getting to hang out with Tanner. Other than that... Valentine's Day sucks. Especially for people who are single. It gets kinda lonely.
I never liked V-Day ever since, one time, I had the loneliest Valentine's Day any person could ever have. Everybody was mad at me, I was very single, and the day just seemed all-around dreary. Yeah, I could go into a lot of detail about it, but I'll spare you the sob-story.
Has anyone been noticing the weather? If you haven't, I'm ordering someone to smack you in the face with a frying pan. It's friggin' gorgeous outside! Today, after i shower and stuff like that, I'm going outside to finish my shield. Maybe Tanner can come over and help me, or maybe I'll take it to his house and work on it. Who knows. I'm just excited because it's getting warmer!! Soon, I'll get to break out the sunscreen! Woo!
Alright, I'm going to see if I'm past my writing block, and maybe write a few pages, then take a shower and head outside. Shut off your computers, get off your bums, and get outside!!!
And as D.J MacHale says: Hobey-ho, mates.
This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off. Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.
No comments:
Post a Comment