Tuesday, February 3, 2015

3000+

     So, I'm about 46 views late for this, but you guys have put me up over 3000 views.  The only way I can think of to thank you (besides just saying thank you, of course) is to keep writing for you.
     Also, I wanted to thank those of you who responded to my last post, both on Facebook and the blog itself.  Although I may have stirred up a bit of a riot ha, I appreciate the feedback.  It's nice to know people are reading. -insert my giant grin here-
     One more thing before I go: sorry about the cursing, and if it made anyone uncomfortable; it was a bit of an uncomfortable topic.  And somehow, dropping the F-bomb felt much more satisfying than saying "He better get the Fudge-Popsicles over it."  Doesn't have quite the same effect, I don't think.  But don't worry, readers.  I will always warn you ahead of time if I'll be using profanity in the post.  Which I most likely won't be.  Unless I'm really, really angry.  Like yesterday.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

1 comment:

  1. The cursing in your rant was well needed. Apology is not needed what so ever. Without the bad words the rant wouldn't have been so serious. (New to your blog) But I am sure that the cursing added FLAVOR lol Congrats on 3000+ By the way.

    ReplyDelete