Friday, May 31, 2013

It Would Appear I Have No Life

     Well, it's about one in the afternoon; I have just woken up.  My computer is the first thing I say good morning to, even though it is not morning.  Do you know what I do next?  I check things.  Facebook is first:

     "Oh, it's someone's birthday, 'Happy birthday to you, person!'....Oh, someone poked me..'poke.'... No notifications?  Nobody loves me..I shall move on..."

     My blog is next:

     "I wonder how many views I've gotten since yesterday...."

     My blog on Tumblr:

     "Does anybody love me?  No comments.... Although four people are now following me.  Yay, you love me!  And you are all people I know!  I don't know whether to be excited or sad.  Excited because you are following me, or sad because perhaps you are following me out of pity, because I am a noob.... moving on..."

     Gaia Online:

     "Oh look, an announcement... It has absolutely no relevance to me... I must feed my virtual fishies so they will love me..."

     Dragon Cave (don't ask):

     "My dragon eggs are still hatching... you guys are taking forever... hurry up..."

     DeviantART:

     "Nothing here.  No love for me..."

     And then it's back to Facebook, where I waste about three hours of my life looking through the news feed.

     So, as you can see, my fans, I have no life.  And you know what?  I rather enjoy it.  Now, I'm going to try and motivate myself to work on my book . . . after I go find food.

 This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment