Thursday, May 30, 2013

Branching Out

     I have decided to branch out, as my title suggests, and try and gather my blog a few more fans.  So, I have made a Tumblr account and set up the Max's Life and Beyond blog there, as well.  This does not mean that I am discontinuing my blog here.  At least, not yet.  I’m going to see how things play out.  So far, it seems as though, here, on Blogger, this blog is far more accessible to you, my current fans, as it does not require you to sign up for anything in order to leave me comments and such.
     As a result, seeing as how I am not as familiar with Tumblr as I am with Blogger, I am going to keep both blogs running for the time being.  Anything I post on here with also be posted on its twin blog, and vice versa, this post included.

     I just want to get my story, however deranged and sporadic it may be, out there for everyone to see.

     However, this does not mean, my fans, that I am abandoning you for new fans.  No, I hope you stay with me.  I don't even know how long I will keep the Tumblr blog; it may not even work.  Only time will tell.  I do hope you continue supporting me as you have done, all this time.  There always comes a time when change occurs.  Give Max's Life and Beyond's new location a visit, will you?  For me?

http://maximum-sunshine.tumblr.com/

It's not quite as fancy as it is here, on Blogger, but I sort of like the look.  It's . . . simple.  Eye-pleasing.  Tell me your thoughts?

Toodles,
—Max

No comments:

Post a Comment