Sunday, December 16, 2012

I Forgot What Sleeping On a Tiny Couch Did to My Dreams. . .

     Okay, so the past two nights, I've had some crazy dreams.  I'll try to describe them as best as I can:

Friday Night:
     Okay, so this dream/strange, not-very-scary-nightmare, flip-flops between two things.  The first was just some random occurrence that had nothing to do with the other dream I was having at the same time.  Somehow, I got addicted to cigarettes, even though in real life, I can't stand to even be around the smoke 'cause I'll pass out.  But somehow, I got addicted, and all-the-while, I was thinking, This stuff makes me sick, I wonder how I'm getting so addicted.  There was even a part where I woke up from a nap (in my dream) and I was smoking a cigarette.  It was weird.  But anyway, the other dream I was having at the same time involved zombie-like things, only they weren't stupid and slow and always going "AAAAARGHH, BRAAAAAAAINS!"  These were more like vampires. . . only they ate faces instead of sucking blood.
     Anyway, they had an affinity for little kids' birthday parties.  My roommate and I were at this little boy's birthday party, taking pictures or something, and this guy that goes to my college, along with some other chick, isolated the boy's mom and ate her face off.  Then, they felt bad because the little boy didn't have a mother.  So, they hauled him off into the corner and ate his face off, too.  Well, Shannon (my roommate) and I saw the whole thing, and the zombie-things saw that we saw, so they kidnapped us, and debated eating our faces off.  In the end, the guy decided to turn us into zombies, too.  So, he bit my arm, then the girl said I wouldn't feel a thing, and proceeded to bash my head into the ground 7 times to kill me.  She was right; I didn't feel a thing.  And it was an immediate transition from the living to the living dead.  No black-outs in between.
     Now, Shannon was still human, and she kept saying she was scared and she didn't want to die.  As the guy and the girl descended upon her, I just kept telling her she wouldn't feel a thing, and I began petting her hair.  Then the scene faded.  Creepy, right?  Well, I'm not done.  Fast forward a few hours (in the dream) and me, Shannon, and the two original zombies were descending upon another little kid's birthday party.  The other two were about to eat the mom's face off, but then I said, "Hey, guys.  Remember what happened last time you ate a mom's face?  You felt bad for the kid, didn't you?"  They nodded and let the mother go, and we departed from the party, everybody's faces still intact.  Then, I woke up.  The smoking-bit was sort drizzled throughout the entire zombie-fiasco, and it made no sense.  Of course, neither did the zombie part, but whatever.

     Next dream.

Saturday Night:
     So, we were at my grandfather's horse barn, during the summer.  I was there with some people, and this guy, who was just a really good friend.  For some reason, he was sort of like a human version of Juandissimo Magnifico in the Fairly Odd Parents.  If you don't remember who he is, here's a picture:

     Now, just ex-nay the crown, wings, and cartoon-y visage, and there's the dude in my dream.  Anywho, he had twenty Spanish friends, who somehow all fit in a little white, two-door pickup, all wearing black shades, who were driving around.  For some reason, when they saw us, we knew we had to run.  So, since I'm a slow and clumsy runner, "Juandissimo" threw me on his back, piggy-back style, and began running towards one of the barns on the property.  Which was full of tractors and large hay bales.  More realistic than over half the things in my dreams, so I guess it's okay.  Anyway, we dove under the tractors and were making our way towards the middle, clinging to the undersides of the mechanical beasts.  Well, it turned out to be some sort of hide-and-seek/catch game, and his friends lost.  So, "Juandissimo" left the barn and followed his friends back to one of the trailer houses on the property.  As soon as they all went inside, I came out, hips swinging cockily, like I was awesome, 'cause I won the game and they couldn't find/catch me.  So, I went inside, and sat down next to "Juandissimo" and was all, "Ha, you guys couldn't find me, we win!" and stuff.  And then, out of nowhere, there's a Jacuzzi/pool thing appeared in the middle of the living room, and it became a pool party.  That's when I woke up.


     So, those are the dreams I have had since I've been home.  Maybe it's something in the air, or maybe it's from sleeping on a short, cramped couch, where my feet hang 12 inches over the edge and my spin bows at very unnatural angles, I don't know.  But these dreams are some of my weirdest dreams.  When I told Tanner and my brother, they asked me several times if I was on anything.  And if so, "Can I have three?"  Ha, silly boys.
     Okay, three posts in the last 24 hours, I think I'm doing pretty good at catching up.  No? Okay, then.  Well, I'm off!  Toodles.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment