Sunday, December 16, 2012

Boredom+Randomness=This Post Right Here

     Who else remembers the commercial for the game Croc for the Playstation 1?  Well, my brother and I loved it so much, we used to rewind the Home Alone 3 movie just so we could watch the Croc preview.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the commercial:


  Well, I have a cat name Spock.

     And my brother and I often call him Spockadilius.  Which prompted me to re-write the Croc commercial, using Spock instead.  So, here it is:

Meet Spockadilius Crusadorous, or Spock, 

found under tables, couches, and chairs;
the Whinius Kittius, or Chloe, 

trapped under the spell of the Biggius Bearicus, or Bear

Spock's sworn enemy.

Run, skid, climb, and fall off of 45 different levels of cushioned furniture.
Sink your claws into Spock, the house cat of the Robertson household.

     There you have it.  Christmas break=time to actually be bored with life, enough to where I can do stuff like this.  Now, I'm heading off to watch The Hobbit.  Toodles.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment