Sunday, June 19, 2011

Because I Can't Think Of A Catchy Title...

     I'll be brief:  My mind is buzzing a million miles an hour, right now, and I have no idea why.  I figured I'd be nice, and update this, but I really have no idea what to write... Whoa, holy crap, I'm bleeding... Good grief, I have a mosquito bite, and a spider bite, within a half-inch proximity of each other; how ridiculous is that?!
     Oh hey, so, some interesting news:  I had the honor of doing a bride's hair for her wedding on Saturday!  Now, mind you, I am only seventeen, and before this wedding, the biggest thing I had done someone's hair for, was prom, and that was on my best friend.  So, this was a big step up, and I'm happy to say, the bride really liked it!  Yay!
     Okay, I'm going to go take a shower, because the sunscreen I put on earlier, so I could go mow the lawn, is making my skin feel disgusting.  Plus, there's a bunch of grass and dirt all over me, so if you would excuse me...

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

2 comments:

  1. and the brides hair looked amazing! now how do i let you know who i am? I'm crazy and you only met me at the rehearsal.

    ReplyDelete