Whaddup, kiddos? So, I have some character profiles for you, just to help you get to know the characters of Just Like Clockwork a little bit better. As the story progresses, I'll add more characters to the list. But I'll start with the basic three you've already met. These will also help you get an image of what they look like, in your head:
Thema Gray-Main Character
-Dark brown hair; chin-length, spiky
-Dark blue eyes
-5'6"
-16 yrs old at beginning of story; 18 by the end
-Skinny/wiry
-Has dry sense of humor
-Darker personality
-Poor-ish outlook on life
-Never been very popular
-"Lone-wolf"
Interests:
-Reading: Books, poetry, etc.
-Sketching
-Blogging (No, I didn't throw that in there just because I blog.)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Westley Gray-Thema's Brother
-Dark brown hair
-Dark brown eyes
-5'2"
-10 yrs @ beg.; 12 by end
-Very wiry and thin
-No sense of humor
-Very factual
-No poor/bright outlook on life
-Not popular at all, but doesn't mind
-Smarter than average adult
Interests:
-Tinkering
-Puzzles, riddles
-Science, math, psychology, physics, etc.
-Proving his sister wrong
--------------------------------------------------------
Connor Ewoldt-Thema's Best Friend/Boyfriend
-Black hair
-Grey eyes
-6'
-16 @ beg.; 18 by end
-Thin, but muscular
-Good sense of humor
-Happy outlook on life
-Bright personality
-Popular
Interests:
-Sketching
-Lifting
-Reading
-Chess; puzzles, riddles
---------------------------------------------------
Well, that's everybody you've met, so far. I hope that helps you visualize them better. Mostly, though, I did this because I was bored. Anyway...
This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off. Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.
No comments:
Post a Comment