I don't know whether to label this one a dream, or a nightmare. But here it is:
I was watching the moon through my scope (a scope, as in, a gun scope, just without the gun.) But there was something wrong with it. It appeared to be cracking. Then suddenly, it blew up. It just, exploded, sending large fragments hurtling toward us. Suddenly, I was hearing the radio, and it was saying that we only had one day before the pieces hit Earth, and blew us up, too. We would all die. Everyone. I began thinking about Heaven, and about my friends... the ones that weren't going to get to go to Heaven. I panicked. I called them up, one at a time. Some, I messaged on Facebook, trying to tell them about Jesus, and how He's our Savior, and if they just believed in Him, and gave their hearts over to Him, they'd be saved; then, when we all died, we would spend eternity in Heaven, where it's perfect, instead of in Hell, suffering.. But there just wasn't enough time...
When I woke up, I was sweaty and disoriented, thinking that the moon really had blown up, and that it was the day of the world's end. I thought I had fallen asleep trying to save everyone I loved.. I was mad at myself for not trying earlier, before it was too late...
When I realized it had only been a dream, I was so relieved. But it got me thinking: We don't have much time, before God does come back, and this world meets it's end. And there are still so many people that aren't saved. And here I am, sitting on my butt, not doing a dang thing about it. The people I love are in danger, and I'm being a chicken, not telling them what would save their lives, because I'm afraid of what they'll think of me. But God tells us not to be afraid, that He'll give us the strength, and the words we need to save a life.
So, God, here I am. I am getting off my butt, but I need Your help. Help me. Please...
No comments:
Post a Comment