Hey, kiddos. So, tomorrow, I'm heading out for Minnesota with my sister and brother-in-law. Going to be going to the Mall of America, which I am totally stoked about!
So, I have a nice little story to tell you guys. I had my Senior pictures yesterday, but they did not go as planned. I'll give you a walk-through of what happened:
See, I woke up around 7:30, all prepared to get things ready for my appointment at 10. I had to set up things in the barn, and I had to give my horse a bath. Then, my mom tells me the people who were going to be doing my pictures were pushing my session back. In other words, they weren't going to happen until another day. Now, this was a big problem, since my brother is moving away in less than a month, and has a lot of stuff to do, and my sister couldn't take off any more work. That mattered because I wanted some sibling pictures. So, when we found out the shoot wasn't happening, all hell broke loose. Almost literally. I ended up a sobbing mess, but then, I thought of a friend of mine, who does photography. So I texted her, and asked her if she was willing to take the sibling pictures for me. Of course, bless her heart, she agreed, telling me she needed the practice anyway.
So, she came, and we got the sibling pictures out of the way, then decided, "You know what, why not do them all? We have time, and today is as good as any day." So, she shot the rest of my Senior pictures. She ended up taking over one thousand pictures (which is probably not going to be fun going through and picking out which ones I want). But I have to say, I love her for coming on such short notice and being so fun to work with.
And kudos, Mer, to putting up with my brother and his ten-year-old gum chewing fest haha. Thank you so much for saving the day! You're my hero!! Love you, Meriam =].
Okay, now I have to recommend everybody talk to Mer if they want pictures done, because she is amazing. Also, the people who were originally going to do my pictures, Pathogen Ink, are very talented as well, and I recommend them, too.
Anyway, I gotta go help my dad do something outside, so I will be back later, hopefully with another Just Like Clockwork piece.
This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off. Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.
No comments:
Post a Comment