Monday, March 21, 2011

Project Forever Worth It

   I just watched the movie To Save A Life, and when it was over, something clicked in my head:  I want to help people who are thinking about suicide.  So I'm making a website for people of any age, who are dealing with thoughts of suicide or feel like they aren't wanted.  No one should have to feel like that.
   As soon as I have the site up and running, I'll stick the link on here for you guys.  You can help out if you want, just put your ideas in the comment box.


This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

4 comments:

  1. Have you done this yet? It sounds like a good idea. Somtimes people just need sombody to care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get a website going. I'm going to have to talk to one of my computer whiz friends, and see if she can hook me up something to work with, because I have absolutely zip as for a place to set it all up. I'm not very computer smart. It took me forever just to get my blog to look like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats too bad and good luck! I love computer whiz friends they are handy to have around
    and I absoultly love your ghost fish <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they are, and ha, thanks =]

    ReplyDelete