Thursday, March 13, 2014

I Was Planning On Being Productive Over Break...

     . . . But that hasn't really happened.  I did work on my poetry homework, but other than that, I've parked my rear on my couch and have accomplished nothing in process.

     I'm still accomplishing nothing, other than writing to you, my readers.  Let's see . . . what haven't I told you?  I chopped my hair off, for one:
So that's fun.  Um . . . wow, how can so much time have passed, and yet I have nothing exciting to relay?

     I got a lot more music. -shakes head- this is really sad . . . normally, I have so much to say . . . Well, I'm only human I guess . . . So, here's Christina Perri to validate my point.

This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off.  Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.

No comments:

Post a Comment