This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off. Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.
Join me, Maximum Sunshine, on a journey of discovery: 1. Discover how insane I am. 2. Discover some pretty neat stuff, like music and books and nerdy things. 3. Discover how I really feel about books being turned into movies. 4. ...I'm sure there are other things we'll discover. So, join with me! It'll be quite the voyage...
Monday, September 24, 2012
Birthday
So, for those of you who don't have Facebook, today is my birthday. Just thought you ought to know. Yay for me. I feel old. I'm nineteen, now. Weird. Okay, sorry, but I'm going to keep this short. I want food. College makes you hungry. Talk to you all soon, when I get more time! Don't hold a mutiny, please!!
This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off. Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.
This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off. Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.
Labels:
Hey,
School and Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment