So, I told you guys I'd post pictures of my Halloween costume! Just to make things clear about what I was exactly, I was half angel, half human. I also had black tear streaks running down my face, but I got tired of them and took them off after school.
The wing I made from soft white cloth wrapped around a wire hanger that I had bent in the shape of a wing, then hot glued together. Then, I took my duck's feathers that I have been collecting for months, now, and poked them through the fabric, and then hot glued them at the bases so they wouldn't fall out.
(Kissed by an angel, ha!)
So, there was my Halloween costume. Really, I just wanted an excuse to wear the wing. I'm so tempted to just walk into Walmart with that strapped on, act completely normal, and see what people do. Then, whenever someone tries to touch it, I'll turn and freak out on them, like, "Don't touch my wing! I can't trust anyone not to pull my feathers out; that really hurts, you know?!" Ha. Priceless. But, anywho. There's what I promised you. Gimme your thoughts!
This is Maximum Sunshine, signing off. Αντίο και ο Θεός ταχύτητας.
P.S. I only made one wing because I ran out of duck feathers =[. But, someday, this wing will have a twin, I vow it! Night, everyone.




Dear Max,
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo cool! How was your Halloween?
JMDH23
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAnd despite a few issues with some people, it went great. Myself and a few others defended our Spanish teacher's house from egg-ers. Our ammo consisted of vinegar-water, pumpkin guts, and air-soft pellets.
How was your Halloween?
Well Max it was life changing… It was a mix of secrets, lies, confessions, and backstabbing. The weeks following it haven’t been much better, but Halloween Day was pretty good. Don’t kids normally egg teachers houses not protect them? Haha sounds fun :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, sounds like mine. I'm sorry, all that stuff is never fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am not a normal kid, if you hadn't already guessed ha.
Thats too bad Max, I'm sorry too... Highschool sucks. I just keep telling my self that my true friends will be there for me and in a year this won't even matter. And whats so good about normal? lol I think normal people are boring. :P
ReplyDeleteyou mean those feathers from your EVIL duck! that you should kill and pluck!!!!!!!!!!!! bahahha :D
ReplyDelete